LONG TERM TRAVEL: $15 per visit when traveling more then 4 days,
$15 a visit when requesting more then 2 visits a day
Bundle packages available if you will be traveling long term.
(I like to recommend 3 visits a day if there is no dog door and you will be traveling for an extended amount of time. They get bored and some start to pee on your furniture.)
60 Min Pet Visit
$30 per visit
Overnights (in your home)
$50 per day, My daughter Mariah does my over nights. She is just starting her college classes to be a vet. All animals love her. She basically will stay at your home, leave for any day time visits, then back to your place so your pets know someone is always there.
Boarding (in my home)
UPDATE>>>NOT TAKING ANY NEW CLIENTS FOR BOARDING AT THIS TIME...
$40 a day (any additional pets there will be a $10 charge per pet per day.) Pick up between before 9am will be no charge for that day.
Our boarding is special and is only available by special request and for small breads only. All pets must be able to get along with other pets, Current on all shots, Potty trained is a must!! If your pet has any aggression/dominance, I trust you to know that I would not be able to take them in.
While your pet is in my home, they will be treated as if they were my own and nothing less! They will be loved on, and played with, Not caged like a commercial place would.
* Feed and give fresh water
* Administer medications if needed
* Walk, play and belly rub time!
* Clean pet's waste, including litterboxes and cages
* Water plants
* Retrieve mail and newspapers
* Bring trash cans to the curb
* Alternate lights for security
* Initial meeting to become acquainted with your pets, their routines and your home. This is when we will fill out all necessary paperwork and I will be given a copy of your key. There is no fee for this service.
* Courtesy daily updates via text or email
(Our services include the care of dogs, cats, chickens, horses, donkeys, pigs, goats, fish, hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, snakes, tortoises, or any other animal you may have.)
We are located in Copper Basin community of San Tan Valley and serve the surrounding areas